Uniresearch role: Writing of the full proposal in cooperation with the project coordinator; Contract Negotiations; Administrative project management, setting-up and hosting the project website and keeping track of the project technical and financial progress.
The EnerGEO project will provide a contribution to the Global Earth Observation System of Systems.
The main objective of the EnerGEO project is to develop a global observation strategy for monitoring and prediction the impact of the exploitation of energy resources on the environment and to demonstrate this strategy for a variety of energy resources.
Facts & figures
- The International Energy Agency has estimated that global primary energy demand will increase by 40 – 50% from 2003 to 2030 (IEA).
- The EnerGEO project consists of 12 partners from 6 countries.
- Project duration: 48 months.
- Totale begroting € 7.866,400.
- € 6.010,930 gefinancieerd door EC KP7
- Start date: 1 November 2009
- End date: 31 October 2013
Transport und mobilität
Energie und Umwelt
Werkstoffe und Verfahrenstechnik
Tel: +49 (0)30 - 683 25 791+49 (0)30 - 683 25 791